Replace tennis balls, wheels, and rubber tips on walker legs. Smoothly glides over doorways, sidewalks, and carpets. Fits standard 1" tubing.
- Requires no tools to assemble.
- Bright and easy to see colors.
- Smooth and durable plastic
- Glides easily over cement as well as carpeted or linoleum floors.
- Slides in all directions and over bumps and cracks in sidewalks and doorways.
- Unique O-ring to help coasters stay snug to walker legs in all temperatures.
- Protective shields prevent coasters from getting caught in doorways and thresholds or getting stepped on.
The Walker Coasters product was designed to be the best replacement walker tips on the market, overcoming many of the problems found in others. We designed them specifically with three goals in mind:
- Easy to install
- Easy to see
- Easy to use
Showing the individual components inside the coasters
Walker Coasters in use. "Tennis Ball Yellow" color clearly visible
For high-resolution images for marketing materials, please see the Resources Page
Comparing Walker Coasters to Other Walker Tips
|Easy to See||X||X||X|
|Clean on Floor||X||X||X||X|
|Slides in all Directions||X||X||X||X|
|Easy to Install||X||X||Tools
|Easily goes over Bumps||X||X||X||X||X|
|Fits most Walkers||X||X||X||X|
To install, simply remove existing covers on the bottom of the walker tubes, then firmly press the walker coasters into the bottom of the tubes.
Note: there are two Walker Coasters per retail package
- Easy to Use Item #: 00730
- Color: "Tennis Ball Yellow"
- Package type: 2-Pack; Polybag with header card
- UPC-A Code: 711379007308
- Retail Package Specifications: 8" x 5" x 2", (0.185 lbs)
- Quantity per Master Case: 50
- Master Case Specifications: 15" x 12" x 10", (10.5 lbs)
- Master Case GTIN-14: 20711379007302
- Current Quantity on hand: 11,000+
We sell our products through authorized resellers. Please see the Order Information page for ordering options.
Here is a link to the Walker Coasters on our Reseller Web Store
Made in the USA. U.S. Patent #8739807